George Zimmerman's estranged wife and a passenger in her car, Andrea Timko, were taken to a hospital for evaluation after a crash in Winter Park on Friday, police said.
Shellie Zimmerman was turning left onto Aloma Avenue from Phelps Avenue about 11:15 a.m. when her car was struck, a police report states.
The other driver, Nicholas Austin, 21, of Orlando was arrested on a charge of driving under the influence. He refused to take a Breathalyzer test, the report shows.
- Pictures: George Zimmerman involved in domestic violence dispute
- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute, prosecutor says
- Zimmerman Trial Photo Galleries
- Pictures: Key players in the case against George Zimmerman
- Pictures: George Zimmerman's many faces
- Pictures: Trayvon Martin through the years
See more photos »
- George Zimmerman
- Trayvon Martin
Zimmerman complained of a foot injury and also appeared to have suffered other minor injuries, authorities said.
Zimmerman recently filed for divorce from George Zimmerman, who was acquitted in July of murder in the 2012 shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in Sanford.