Sign up for a free Courant newsletter for a chance to win $100 P.C. Richard gift card

Sora

Amateur fisherman hospitalized after eating extremely poisonous fish

Amateur fisherman hospitalized after eating extremely poisonous fish

An amateur fisherman in Japan learned the hard way that he should probably be sticking to catch-and-release, after he cooked and ate a pretty fish he caught, and then had to be hospitalized because the fish was extremely poisonous.

According to Sora News 24, a 60-year-old man from Nagoya decided to take a nice break from city life and enjoy a spot of fishing last week. He went to the seaside and...

37°