KTXL FOX40 RULES
“Salute to Service Local Legends take Flight Sweepstakes”
Mon., 08.13.12 – Fri., 08.31.12
Version 1.1 Date of update 08.22.12
HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary. Viewers will be encouraged to submit nominees via the via email at Contest@FOX40.com who have a proven track record of service to the community. The grand prize will be a flight in the Pitts Extra 300L biplane piloted to Sean D. Tucker. Contest period: 08.12.12 – 08.31.12
- 1. All entrants must furnish their name, home address, daytime telephone number, email address, and provide a short essay of 300 words or less on their particular nominee, and indicate that they are legal residents living within the KTXL coverage area, as established by the A.C. Nielsen Company.
- 2. On Friday, August 31st during FOX40 News at 8.a.m, one (1) winner will be selected from all .The winner of the grand prize (of the nominator) will be notified via telephone and/or email and will until Tuesday, September 4th to reply via telephone.
4. KTXL FOX40 will not be responsible for postal, broadcasting or internet related delays or malfunctions within the scope of the contest. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries in the audition. ENTRY DEADLINE: Contest entry period begins 08.12.12 and ends on 08.31.12 at 8a.m. PT.
5. To qualify viewers will be requested to submit, via email at Contest@FOX40.com a 300-word or less essay on a local person who has significantly impacted his or her community by performing a heroic or legendary act that benefited another community member or the community as a whole. Both nominees and nominators must be legal CA residents of the KTXL viewing area.
6. QUALIFIER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Entries will be vetted and judged by the FOX40 Salute to Service judging panel, based on the nominee’s significant service to the local community.
All decisions by KTXL/FOX40 are final and non-contestable.
7. THE PRIZE(S):
The grand prize: A flight aboard a Pitts Extra 300L, piloted by Sean D. Tucker.