Super Bowl Village in Indianapolis, Indiana

Super Bowl Village in Indianapolis, Indiana (KTLA-TV)

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. -- Officials with the Indiana State Department of Health have confirmed another case of measles in Central Indiana Monday.

The total number of confirmed cases has increased to 14.

Health officials said the most recent case was reported on February 17 by the City of Noblesville.

The current outbreak may have started with Super Bowl Village visitor.

Two weeks ago the Indiana State Department of Health first identified 4 cases of measles including a man who visited Super Bowl Village the Friday before the big game.

According to a health department press release, more than 200,000 people visited downtown Indianapolis on Friday to participate in Super Bowl festivities, which is why doctors are advising attendees to watch for possible symptoms.

In addition to previously released locations where people may have been exposed to measles, the State Health Department said individuals may have been exposed at:

Menards on 96th St., Fishers (Feb. 11)

Wal-mart on 96th St., Fishers (Feb. 11)

Street Department, City of Noblesville (Feb. 8, 14,15, and 16)

Menards on 96th St., Fishers (Feb. 11)

Wal-mart on 96th St., Fishers (Feb. 11)

Street Department, City of Noblesville (Feb. 8, 14,15, and 16)

The previous locations listed were:

Delphi Electronics & Safety, Kokomo (Possible exposure ranges from Feb. 1 through Feb. 9)

Delphi Electronics & Safety, Kokomo (Possible exposure ranges from Feb. 1 through Feb. 9)

Hartley Funeral Home, Cicero (Jan. 25 and Jan. 26)

Hartley Funeral Home, Cicero (Jan. 25 and Jan. 26)

Kroger, W. Logan St., Noblesville (Feb. 10)