Allie Mac Kay was at L.A. Live with rock legend Gene Simmons and master chef Wolfgang Puck to preview their event, Rocktoberfest.
Rocktoberfest will kick off with an opening gala hosted by Simmons and Puck on October 15 from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. Tickets to the gala start at $100 with a portion of the proceeds benefiting Wounded Warrior Project. The event is limited to 1,000 attendees and is bound to sell out quickly.
Nightly festivities are scheduled for Tuesday, October 16 through Saturday, October 20 from 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. with early bird tickets starting at just $20. Closing out the first annual Rocktoberfest on Sunday, October 21, will be the Craft Brew Festival from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. which will feature more than 50 different craft beers and breweries. A portion of proceeds from the Craft Brew Festival will proudly benefit The GRAMMY Museum at L.A. LIVE.
Rocktoberfest Ticket information:
· Early Bird tickets are available for $20 when purchased in advance at http://www.rocktoberfest.com/. The $20 admission includes a commemorative Rocktoberfest beer stein.
· VIP tickets are available for $125 and include exclusive table service, three beverage vouchers per person, seated dinner featuring Wolfgang Puck’s globally-inspired Oktoberfest menu and premiere views of the live entertainment
· A limited supply of tickets will be available for purchase on the day of the event at L.A. LIVE with the price of admission including a commemorative Rocktoberfest beer stein.
· All guests must be 21 years of age or older.
· VIP table seating for eight is available each evening for $800 and includes exclusive table service, three beverage vouchers per person, seated dinner featuring Wolfgang Puck’s globally-inspired Oktoberfest menu and premiere views of the live entertainment.
· Opening Night (October 15) Charity Jam with Gene Simmons and friends tickets start at $100 and will benefit Wounded Warrior Project. VIP tickets start at $250 and VIP table seating for 8 is available for $1500.
· Sunday, October 21’s Rocktoberfest Craft Brew Festival tickets are $50 and will include 12 3oz pours to redeem from over 50 craft breweries and will benefit The GRAMMY Museum at L.A. LIVE.
· Rocktoberfest Hours of Operation: October 15-20 5:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m., Sunday, October 21 3:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
For information on Rocktoberfest, VIP packages and to purchase tickets in advance, please visit http://www.rocktoberfest.com/