LOS ANGELES, Calif. (KTLA) -- After a break for Columbus Day, jurors in the involuntary manslaughter trial against Dr. Conrad Murray on Tuesday were shown an overhead photo of Jackson's naked corpse on an autopsy table.

The photo was shown during testimony from the pathologist who ruled Jackson's death a homicide.

Jackson matriarch Katherine Jackson, who sat on the second row for the first hour Tuesday, left the courtroom before the photograph was shown.

Katherine Jackson was in court to hear Murray describe to detectives the reaction of her 11-year-old granddaughter, Paris, at the news that her father was dead.

"I will wake up in the morning, and I won't be able to see my daddy," Paris said, according to Murray.

The jury finished listening to a 2-hour long police interview in which Murray details his treatments on Michael Jackson in the hours before the singer's sudden death.

Jackson's three children "cried and cried and cried" when an emergency room doctor told them their father was dead, Dr. Conrad Murray said in a police interview two days after the pop icon's death.

During the interview, Murray told Los Angeles Police Department detectives that he administered 25 milligrams of propofol to Jackson at about 10:40 a.m. on June 25, 2009.

Murray told police that he administered the drug, at Jackson's request, after doses of lorazepam and midazolam failed to put Jackson to sleep throughout the night.

According to Murray, Jackson asked for the drug by the nickname "milk."

In previous testimony, paramedics responding to the 911 call at Jackson's home on June 25 and the attending physician at the emergency room at UCLA medical center said that Murray didn't tell them about propofol.

Jackson's autopsy indicated that he had died of a propofol overdose.

In the audio of the police interview, Murray recounted the hours leading up to Jackson's death, starting with his arrival at Jackson's home at 12:50 a.m. on June 25, to tend to Jackson.

The singer showed up shortly thereafter, telling Murray that he was unable to sleep.

As various medications failed to work, Murray told police, Jackson increasingly complained that he would have to cancel the next rehearsal if he couldn't sleep, potentially putting his upcoming tour of England behind schedule.

Eventually, at Jackson's request, Murray agreed to give him propofol, he told police, which succeeded in putting him to sleep.

According to Murray, at one point he left Jackson's side to go to the bathroom, and came back to discover that Jackson didn't seem to be breathing -- at which point, he said, he began making ultimately unsuccessful attempts to revive the singer via CPR and mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

On the audiotape, Murray also told detectives that he had given Jackson proposal virtually every day, after he began treating him a little more than tow months before Jackson's death.

According to Murray, did so after Jackson, who told him it was the only thing that helped him sleep, suggested it.

In the police interview, Murray said that Jackson told him he had previously been given propofol by Dr. David Adams in Las Vegas.

Murray went on to tell police that, fearful that Jackson was developing an unhealthy propofol habit, he tried to wean the singer off of the drug in the three days before his death.

According to Murray, with Jackson's reluctant cooperation, he began to reduce the level of proposal while relying more on lorazepam and midazolam.

Murray said that the day before Jackson's death, they had successfully eliminated propofol from the drug equation.

However, on the third day of the treatment -- the day Jackson died -- lorazepam and midazolam alone failed to help him sleep.

Murray faces up to four years in prison if convicted.