Listing by city and name
Chrysler LLC filed a motion Thursday with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in New York saying it wants to eliminate 789 of its 3,200 dealerships nationwide by June 9. The filing lists 50 Texas dealerships.
- Alvin, Rogers Dodge Inc.
- Aransas Pass, Henderson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Inc.
- Arlington, Tommy Manuel Chrysler- Plymouth-Jeep Inc.
- Baytown, Rock of Texas Automotive Inc.
- Bedford, Grubbs Nissan Mid-Cities LTD
- Brownfield, Brownfield C-D-J Products L.P.
- Brownsville, Cardenas Motors Inc.
- Canton, Canton Motors Inc.
- Clifton, DSMS of Houston, LP
- Crockett, Wayne Williams Motor Co. Inc.
- Dallas, Preston Chrysler Jeep Inc.
- Denison, Fred Pilkilton Motors
- Denton, Huffines Chrysler Jeep Kia Inc.
- Denton, Jim McNatt Automobile Co.
- Denver City, Bobby Trent Motorplex Inc.
- Eastland, Eastland County Automotive