Official Contest Rules
102.1 The Edge's DIY TV! (the "Contest")
Station: 102.1 The Edge (the "Station")
Station Address: 14001 N. Dallas Pkwy., Ste 300, Dallas, TX 75240
Telephone: (214) 866-8000
Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (together, the "Company"), will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
The Company may conduct the Contest concurrently and simultaneously on several participating radio stations owned and not owned by the Company, and in various States, and the Company may add or remove participating stations or change call letters of any participating station at any time during the Contest as announced on the affected station. Participating stations are listed above.
1. Description of Contest/Participation.
Dates of Contest: The Contest will begin October 11, 2010 and end on or about November 22, 2010. With noted entry deadline being 11:59pm on 10/28/2010.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants.
All entry information will be spelled out on www.KDGE.com with active links to all places. All videos submitted must be an embedded link from YouTube posting, (needs to be 720 x 486 pixels for SD viewing on The 33 CW), of a 30 second TV commercial promoting the subject 102.1 The Edge. You will submit name, mailing address (MUST be in the DFW listening area), phone number, e-mail address, date of birth, brief biography about yourself and at least 10 photos from your video shoot (like a behind the scenes), your link to video from You Tube posting, all to be sent to email@example.com.
- Promotes the subject (102.1 The Edge) in a positive manner;
- Includes at least one approved logo available for download on the Station's website (www.KDGE.com).
- The commercial must be 30 seconds in length.
- Must be FCC acceptable, including no use of indecent or obscene material or language.
- Content should not infringe or violate any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, or other intellectual property, proprietary, or contractual right of a third party.
- No defamatory or libelous material or material which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person, without such person's consent.
- No content or material that is illegal, contains nudity or is sexually explicit, or by law, obscene, profane or pornographic.
- No content which implies or portrays graphic violence.
- No content which is abusive or harassing towards any individual or group of individuals regarding race, sex, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or any legally protected classification. Specifically this includes, but is not limited to, epithets or slurs (such as the "N" word), threats, intimidations, or hostile acts.
The Station and Co-Sponsor reserve the right to reject any entry, in their sole discretion, based on current broadcast standards and other programming and operating practices and policies established by the Station for airing advertising.
BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, YOU ARE VERIFYING THAT YOU ARE THE OWNER AND PRODUCER OF THE SUBMITTED MATERIAL AND THAT NO THIRD PARTY OWNSHIP RIGHTS EXIST TO THE COMMERICAL SUBMITTED. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, YOU ARE TRANSFERRING ALL OWNERSHIP RIGHTS OF YOUR SUBMITTED COMMERCIAL TO THE COMPANY, AS DEFINED ABOVE. YOUR SUBMITTED COMMERCIAL RECORDING WILL NOT BE RETURNED AND YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO USE THE SUBMISSION FOR ANY COMMERCIAL USE AFTER IT HAS BEEN SUBMITTED.
How to Enter:
- To enter, send the link from your YouTube posting, in accordance with the entry guidelines set forth above, along with a completed entry form, signed consent and release obtained from the Station's website at www.KDGE.com by one of the methods listed below. All entries will become property of the Station and will not be returned.
- Register by logging onto www.KDGE.com and follow the contest links and complete the on-line registration and release forms. Deadline for online registration is 11:59 pm on October 28, 2010.