| Dec 11, 2013
| 4:02 PM
* Slovenia risks joining euro zone bailout club
| Dec 10, 2013
| 9:24 AM
LJUBLJANA (Reuters) - Slovenia has the funds to recapitalize its ailing banks, the central bank said on Tuesday, indicating that it had seen the results of stress tests due this week and Europe would not need to bail out another member of its troubled...
| Dec 9, 2013
| 8:10 AM
* Bank stress results expected Thursday
* Government expects to escape EU/IMF bailout
* Junior bondholders face "haircut"
* Slovenians see more pain to come
By Maja Zuvela
LJUBLJANA, Dec 9 (Reuters) - Boris Jazbec's fortunes have
for years followed...
| Dec 8, 2013
| 10:03 AM
Dec 8 (Infostrada Sports) - Results and standings from the Slovenian championship matches on Sunday
Sunday, December 8
Koper 0 Olimpija Ljubljana 1
Saturday, December 7
Domzale 4 Triglav Gorenjska 1
NK Krka 0 ND Gorica 1
Rudar Velenje 0 Maribor 1...
| Nov 25, 2013
| 7:25 AM
* Investors more confident Slovenia can avoid bailout
* External audit to determine recap needs
* Slovenia can tap markets, 'bail-in' creditors, use
* Government takes heart from private bond placement
By Marja Novak
LJUBLJANA, Nov 25...