| Dec 20, 2013
| 5:55 AM
Dec 20 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index looked set to
| Dec 19, 2013
| 8:01 PM
* More copper financing in China seen behind LME stocks drop
* LME copper down slightly on week after Fed-driven losses
* Coming Up: Euro zone consumer confidence index; 1500 GMT
(Adds comment, updates prices)
By Manolo Serapio Jr
SINGAPORE, Dec 20...
| Dec 16, 2013
| 5:23 AM
TORONTO, Dec 16 (Reuters) - Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd
said on Monday that parent Rio Tinto
had secured extended commitments from the banks that have agreed
to finance the underground expansion of the Oyu Tolgoi copper
and gold mine in Mongolia....
| Dec 2, 2013
| 10:24 AM
By Silvia Antonioli
LONDON, Dec 2 (Reuters) - Canada-listed Ivanhoe Mines
plans to pay much higher wages to South African miners
in its platinum, gold and copper project than prevailing levels,
which company founder Robert Friedland said are...
| Dec 1, 2013
| 1:01 PM
* Beijing's new environmental policies to boost demand for
* Companies wait for valuations to fall, see coal prices
* Tough to wean away China from coal, say consultants
By Sonali Paul
MELBOURNE, Dec 2 (Reuters) -...