| Mar 13, 2014
| 3:24 AM
HYDERABAD (Reuters) - Boeing Co is in talks with Indian airlines Jet Airways and Air India about the sale of its 737 MAX jets, a Boeing executive told Reuters on Thursday, as the aircraft manufacturer raised its forecast for demand in India.
| Mar 11, 2014
| 11:47 PM
HYDERABAD (Reuters) - Indian budget airline SpiceJet Ltd has signed a deal with Boeing Co to buy 42 737 MAX jets in a deal worth $4.4 billion at list prices, the company said on Wednesday, sending its shares up more than 7 percent.
The order, which...
| Feb 20, 2014
| 9:46 AM
* Telangana will become India's 29th state
* Decision comes just weeks before national election
* Opponents shout, grab papers, brandish signs in chamber
By Nigam Prusty
NEW DELHI, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Indian lawmakers passed a bill
to create the...
| Feb 18, 2014
| 6:07 AM
* India's lower house votes to create new state
* Protesters disrupt parliament
* Capital Hyderabad home to tech multinationals
By Sruthi Gottipati
NEW DELHI, Feb 18 (Reuters) - India's lower house passed a
contentious proposal to split Andhra Pradesh...
| Jan 22, 2014
| 2:30 AM
MUMBAI -- Legendary Indian actor Akkineni Nageswara Rao died in Hyderabad on Wednesday after a long battle with intestinal cancer. He was 91.
Rao debuted in 1941 with "Dharmapatni" and went on to star in more than 250 films. Though he acted in the...