| Mar 6, 2014
| 6:01 AM
* Top miners' capex to fall by 65 pct in three years to 2015
| Mar 5, 2014
| 1:49 AM
By Natsuko Waki
LONDON, March 5 (Reuters) - Russian shares fell again and
the rouble slipped towards record lows on Wednesday as investors
remained wary about a standoff between Russia and Ukraine in
Chinese shares fell as fears grew over a...
| Mar 2, 2014
| 11:16 PM
* IHS raises $420 mln in equity
* Goldman Sachs among new investors in firm
* Also raises $70 mln in debt from Standard Chartered
DUBAI, March 3 (Reuters) - African phone tower group IHS has
raised $420 million in equity and $70 million in debt to fund...
| Feb 5, 2014
| 2:16 AM
By Wendell Roelf
CAPE TOWN, Feb 5 (Reuters) - The World Bank wants to launch
a $1 billion fund in July to map the mineral resources of
Africa, using satellites and airborne surveys to fill geological
gaps across the continent where a lack of adequate...
| Feb 6, 2014
| 7:20 AM
* Past projects aroused hostility or unrest
* Zambia says land-lease terms will protect local people
* Countries want to raise funds to help local farmers
* Production to be split between export and domestic markets
* Africans vulnerable to being...