| Dec 2, 2013
| 8:32 AM
2 dic (Reuters) - A continuaciÃ³n, datos sobre la selecciÃ³n
| Nov 27, 2013
| 3:18 AM
LUSAKA, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Canadian base metal mining
company First Quantum Minerals Ltd has agreed to a 25
percent pay increase for workers at its Kansanshi mine in
Zambia, it said on Wednesday.
"The agreement covers a three-year period with a 10...
| Nov 23, 2013
| 11:47 PM
* Road projects, labour policies popular with Zambians
* Disputes with business worry foreign investors
* President threatened mine owner over lay-off plan
* Protecting profits no reason for redundancies - minister
* Mega-projects at risk due to...
| Nov 7, 2013
| 1:11 PM
JOHANNESBURG, South Africa -- It's a continent where presidents have called homosexuality un-African, un-Godly and anti-human, where same-sex relations are widely banned and gay people are routinely beaten, jailed, harassed or killed.
Africa, with its...
| Oct 1, 2013
| 8:30 PM
Fans are used to seeing Blair Underwood playing a variety of roles: a hotshot attorney ("L.A. Law"), a charismatic doctor ("Sex and the City") and a ruthless businessman ("Dirty Sexy Money"). But in the new NBC series "Ironside," Underwood tackles the...