Upcoming Public Government Meetings
- Lincoln County Board of Education: 6:30 p.m. June 13 at the Board of Education office
- Lincoln County Fiscal Court: 9 a.m. June 11 and June 25 at the Lincoln County Courthouse
- Crab Orchard City Commission: 6 p.m. June 20 at Crab Orchard city hall
- Lincoln County Ambulance Board: 7 p.m. Monday, June 17 at the old Lincoln County courthouse
- Stanford Planning and Zoning: 6 p.m. June 27 at L&N Depot
- Lincoln County Board of Education: 6:30 p.m. June 27 at the Board of Education office
Women’s Democratic Club meeting
The Women’s Democratic Club will meet Thursday, June 13 at 5:30 p.m. at the Kentucky Depot Restaurant.
Lincoln Co. Fair talent show
The Lincoln County Fair Talent Classic is Friday, July 5 at 7 p.m. There are two divisions: Division I is for ages 7 – 12. Division II is for ages 13 – 21; this division will also be competing for an invitation to compete at the Kentucky State Fair in August. For more information and to register, contact Stacy Story, 606-365-8688 or Mary Ann May, 606-365-9607.
Stanford Fall Art and Music Festival
The Stanford Fall Art and Music Festival is set for Sept. 20 and 21. For more information call Bob at 207-239-4766.
Lincoln County Writers Group to meet
The Lincoln County Writers Group will meet at the Lincoln County Library on June 20.
U.S. Army Band to perform
The U.S. Army Band will perform on Tuesday, July 9 at 7 p.m. on Main Street in Stanford. More details will follow.
Jim Powell Band to peform