| Jul 14, 2013
| 7:09 PM
We’ve all heard those stories of the dad who just barely makes it in time to witness his child’s birth. Although The Husband was present for all three of our kids’ entrances to the world, we were more than a little worried that he wouldn’t be there for the third little bugger, since the second one arrived within an hour of my water breaking.
| Dec 13, 2013
| 7:02 AM
LONDON, Dec 13 (Reuters) - Prince Harry, grandson of
Britain's Queen Elizabeth, reached the South Pole on Friday
after a two-week trek across Antarctica with wounded soldiers to
raise funds for military charities, organisers said.
Harry, 29, and three...
| Dec 12, 2013
| 8:43 AM
LONDON (Reuters) - Britain's Queen Elizabeth was so incensed with royal police officers eating nuts from bowls left out in the corridors of Buckingham Palace that she drew lines on the sides in a bid to catch them out, a London court heard on Thursday....
| Dec 10, 2013
| 3:24 AM
* From presidents to Spice Girls, Mandela charmed all
* Meeting with Tiger Woods left golfer speechless
* A common touch, a twinkle in his eye, marked Madiba
By Luke Baker
BRUSSELS, Dec 10 (Reuters) - Thousands upon thousands of
people, great and...
| Dec 9, 2013
| 9:46 AM
* Extra showings of "Long Walk to Freedom" to meet demand
* Daughters told of his death while at London premiere
* S.Africans want local actor to play Mandela on screen
By David Dolan
JOHANNESBURG, Dec 9 (Reuters) - South Africans have flocked