Scheduled meetings this week of the Washington County Commissioners, Washington County Board of Education, and Hagerstown Mayor and Council:
WASHINGTON COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
County Administration Building
100 W. Washington St., Hagerstown
Tuesday, Aug. 7, 10 a.m.
• 10:05 a.m.: Commissioners’ reports and comments
• 10:20 a.m.: National Health Center Week proclamation
• 10:30 a.m.: Citizens participation
• 10:40 a.m.: Resolution for the preservation of Smoketown Road
• 10:55 a.m.: FFY 2012 emergency solutions grant application
• 11:05 a.m.: Other business
(1) County attorney issues
(2) Appointments to County Boards and Commissions
(3) County administrator’s comments
(4) Reports from County staff
• 11:20 a.m.: Intergovernmental cooperative purchase of surveying global positioning system equipment — Trimble Navigation Ltd.
• 11:30 a.m.: Closed session (to discuss the appointment, employment, assignment, and/or performance evaluation of appointees, employees, or officials over whom the public body has jurisdiction; to discuss a personnel matter that affects one or more specific individuals; and to consider a matter that concerns the proposal for a business or industrial organization to locate, expand or remain in the State).