Here is the Morning Mojo Report for Tuesday, March 27:
* As of 7 a.m., traffic on I-495 in both directions and on I-270 southbound was a little sluggish, but was running fine on all the other interstates throughout the area.
MARC Train, according to the Maryland Transit Administration's website, http://mta.maryland.gov/. Brunswick Line Train 890 (5:12 a.m. Frederick Departure) has been canceled due to a mechanical issue, and Penn Line Train 409 (6:13 a.m. Baltimore departure), train 408 (7:20 a.m. Washington, D.C. departure), and train 421 (8:10 a.m. Baltimore departure) are all running with one fewer car this morning.
* The Light Rail service, Commuter Buses, local bus services, the Metro Subway system, and the Mobility service are all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the Maryland Transit Administration's website, http://mta.maryland.gov/.
* The weather today is expected to be sunny with a high near 53 degrees and winds between 5 and 7 miles per hour. according to the National Weather Service. Tonight, it is expected to be partly cloudy with a low around 37 degrees ands wind between 3 and 6 mph.
* The Longmeadow Road and Marsh Pike intersection is still undergoing an improvement project. Workers are assisting traffic when needed at the intersection.
* Only one lane of Md. 550 in Thurmont, Md., is open between Eylers Valley Flint Road and Kelbaugh Road due to a mudslide that occurred last April. However, it could reopen by June.