Here is the Morning MoJo Report for Monday, July 29:
* As of 7:30 a.m., traffic was sluggish on I-495 in both directions and I-270 southbound, according to the Maryland Department of Transportation's interactive mapping page on its website, but was running fine on all the other interstates throughout the area.
* The MARC Train, local bus service, light rail, metro subway, commuter buses and mobility service were running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the Maryland Transit Administration's website at http://mta.maryland.gov.
* The weather today is expected to be mostly sunny and less humid with a high of 80 degrees and winds around 6 miles per hour, according to the AccuWeather forecast on the HMTV6 weather website at www.herald-mail.com/hmtv6/weather/. Tonight, it's expected to be clear to partly cloudy and cool with a low of 57 degrees and winds around 3 mph.
* Broadfording Road is closed between Resh Road/Broadfording Church Road and the Broadfording Stone Arch Bridge for replacement of a pipe culvert and stone endwalls, Washington County said in a press release. Closure is expected to remain in effect for around five more weeks.
* Stevenson Road is closed at the intersection with Leitersburg-Smithsburg Road, Washington County said in a press release. It is expected to remain closed for around two more weeks.
* Speed cameras have been placed on I-70 at Conococheague Creek and I-70 at Md. 63 for work zone safety as part of the bridge rehabilitation projects in those locations, according to the Maryland State Highway Administration. Motorists driving more than 12 miles per hour over the posted speed limit in the areas, which is 55 miles per hour, will face a $40 citation.
* Traffic is being shifted to the outer edges of the I-70 bridges at Md. 63 as work crews continue demolition work on the inner sides of the bridges as part of the Maryland State Highway Administration (SHA) project to reconstruct and widen them, according to the SHA.