| Dec 20, 2013
| 1:04 PM
(Adds Adds Sedgwick Claims, Beechcraft, Responsys, PIK, Coleman
| Dec 19, 2013
| 8:01 PM
* More copper financing in China seen behind LME stocks drop
* LME copper down slightly on week after Fed-driven losses
* Coming Up: Euro zone consumer confidence index; 1500 GMT
(Adds comment, updates prices)
By Manolo Serapio Jr
SINGAPORE, Dec 20...
| Dec 9, 2013
| 5:43 AM
* New agency to project Russia's image abroad
* Putin names conservative news anchor as chief
* Second shift in Russian media industry in two weeks
By Timothy Heritage
MOSCOW, Dec 9 (Reuters) - President Vladimir Putin tightened
his control over...
| Nov 26, 2013
| 5:14 AM
MOSCU, 26 nov (Reuters) - El monopolio del gas del Estado
ruso Gazprom expandiÃ³ el martes sus considerables
intereses mediÃ¡ticos al adquirir Profmedia del magnate de
metales Vladimir Potanin.
A travÃ©s de la compra, el ex ministerio de gas soviÃ©tico...
| Dec 6, 2011
| 4:32 PM
Artist Martin Boyce has won the Turner Prize, Britain's top contemporary-art award. Lea Michele of Fox's "Glee" said she's still interested in starring in "Funny Girl."