| Dec 19, 2013
| 1:06 AM
By Yoko Kubota and Yoshiyuki Osada
| Dec 18, 2013
| 6:03 PM
* Nikkei may top 16,000 and end that level at year end -
* Fed taper eases market uncertainty
* JPMorgan and others sell futures to lock in profits from
Wed - traders
By Ayai Tomisawa
TOKYO, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average...
| Dec 15, 2013
| 1:01 PM
* Australian car industry doom and gloom overplayed
* Manufacturers diversifying at home and abroad
* Aftermarket products growing 3 pct yr-on-yr
* Govt support could boost aftermarket value to A$6.6 bln
By Jane Wardell and Maggie Lu Yueyang
| Dec 13, 2013
| 1:12 PM
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Coming BackSame spirit, but so much has changed, it'll likely have a different nameAfter several years of slowing sales and ho-hum product, Mitsubishi Motors appears to have turned a corner after significant internal...
| Dec 9, 2013
| 4:48 PM
MELBOURNE, Dec 10 (Reuters) - General Motors Co said
on Tuesday it has made no decision on whether to stop making
cars in Australia after 2016, but added that it would need
assistance from the Australian government to survive long term.
The auto industry...