| Mar 6, 2014
| 4:48 AM
* Investors pile into Africa for better returns
| Mar 4, 2014
| 4:49 PM
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Obama administration is asking Congress to fix a 2012 bill that left a World Bank agency out of a list of 12 international financial institutions that could receive U.S. support to promote development in Myanmar.
| Mar 2, 2014
| 9:03 AM
ACCRA (Reuters) - Two former directors of Ecobank defended CEO Thierry Tanoh and said he is under pressure to resign because he is dealing with governance problems that allegedly took place before his tenure began at one of the biggest banks in sub-...
| Feb 16, 2014
| 11:39 AM
* Email raises pressure on Tanoh before extraordinary
* Tanoh is former VP of World Bank's International Finance
* Ecobank profit rose 56 pct in first nine months of 2013
* Former chairman says power struggle at root of bank...
| Feb 13, 2014
| 10:15 AM
By Nita Bhalla
NEW DELHI, Feb 13 (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - The World
Bank said on Thursday it was investigating claims of labour and
human rights abuses at an Indian tea plantation project that it
jointly finances with tea giant Tata Global...