| Dec 12, 2013
| 10:39 AM
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Ukraine's first deputy prime minister Serhiy Arbuzov said on Thursday Kiev would "soon sign" a trade and association agreement with the European Union, but declined to provide any date or deadline.
| Dec 11, 2013
| 7:53 AM
* International lenders and EU discussing Ukraine aid
* Talks focus on help to Ukraine if it signs EU trade deal
* Discussions involve IMF, World Bank, European Investment
* Aim is not to coordinate a single package of support
By Luke Baker...
| Dec 5, 2013
| 5:09 AM
* South Sudan among world's toughest business environments
* More than 25 banks now operate in nation founded in 2011
* Lack of skilled workers, infrastructure hinders growth
* Row with Sudan over oil pipeline hurt south's cash flow
By Andrew Green...
| Nov 26, 2013
| 3:36 AM
By Matthew Mpoke Bigg
ACCRA, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Pan-African lender Ecobank has
sued a top executive who left the company this month, naming him
in a civil complaint in Togo as the author of an anonymous email
accusing Chief Executive Thierry Tanoh of...
| Nov 13, 2013
| 10:30 AM
Although there's no "Pardon Our Dust" sign adorning the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences' Wilshire Boulevard headquarters, even the casual observer will have noticed that the Academy has spent the past few years engaged in an extensive and...