| Dec 15, 2011
| 4:36 PM
Someone leaked Facebook's financial information, Gawker says. Here are the numbers.
| Dec 5, 2013
| 10:07 PM
Dec 6 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories on the
New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these
stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Illicit activity is rising in the virtual currency market,
where there is an...
| Dec 6, 2013
| 6:31 AM
Dec 6 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions
and disposals were reported by 1430 GMT on Friday:
** France's Total SA has agreed to buy a 61.3
percent stake in InterOil Corp's Papua New Guinea gas
fields for up to $3.6 billion, as part of a...
| Nov 15, 2013
| 1:47 AM
* Genome doubling process occurs naturally in plants
* Enhanced crops are not genetically modified
* Seeds expected to be marketed in 2016
* Company has recently raised $65 million investment
By Ori Lewis and Rinat Harash
MOSHAV SARONA, Israel, Nov...
| Nov 13, 2013
| 10:02 PM
By Nadia Damouni and Ross Kerber
NEW YORK/BOSTON, Nov 14 (Reuters) - American boardrooms are
looking grayer than ever. More retired executives are being
offered directorships, mandatory retirement ages are rising, and
directors are staying on longer.