| Dec 5, 2013
| 12:48 PM
(Adds Credit Suisse, Bank of Canada)
| Dec 3, 2013
| 4:12 PM
LONDON (Reuters) - British insurers plan to invest 25 billion pounds ($41 billion) in transport and energy projects over the next five years, the finance ministry said on Wednesday, a day before it presents a half-yearly economic update.
| Dec 1, 2013
| 6:58 AM
LONDON, Dec 1 (Reuters) - British newspapers reported the
following business stories on Sunday:
The Sunday Times
RBS STOKES PAY ROW WITH 500 MLN STG BONUS SEASON
Royal Bank of Scotland is expected to pay its
bankers an estimated 500 million pounds ($...
| Nov 21, 2013
| 8:20 AM
Nov 21 (Reuters) - Securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several
European companies, including Allianz and Antofagasta, on Thursday.
* Allianz : Citigroup cuts to neutral from buy; target to 135 euros from 145 euros
| Nov 11, 2013
| 8:01 AM
* FTSEurofirst 300 up 0.3 percent
* Grifols and Shire bounce after acquisitions
* BSkyB falls after BT nets Champions League games
* RSA drops after probe into Irish unit
By Alistair Smout and Julia Fioretti
LONDON, Nov 11 (Reuters) - Europe's top...