| Mar 14, 2014
| 12:25 PM
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The yen rose on Friday, poised for its biggest weekly gains in more than a month against the euro and the dollar as traders flocked to it on growing tension in Ukraine and fears about the health of the Chinese economy.
| Mar 13, 2014
| 3:42 PM
HARTFORD — The state will spend $1.72 million to send out tax rebate checks in mid-September if the rebate plan is approved by the legislature, officials said Thursday.
An estimated 2.1 million checks would be mailed to Connecticut residents,...
| Mar 12, 2014
| 2:03 PM
ROME (Reuters) - Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi on Wednesday presented a sweeping package of tax cuts, saying they could help economic recovery in the euro zone's third largest economy without breaking EU budget deficit limits.
Renzi, in his first...
| Mar 10, 2014
| 4:34 AM
* China trade data weak
* Boeing finds cracks in wings of Dreamliners in production
* Futures down: Dow 21 pts, S&P 2.5 pts, Nasdaq 0.75 pts
By Chuck Mikolajczak
NEW YORK, March 10 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures
edged lower on Monday, on the...
| Mar 9, 2014
| 3:04 PM
* Renzi says 3 percent deficit rule will be respected
* Says plan to cut tax wedge will be announced Wednesday
* Dismisses accusations of government disagreement, union
ROME, March 9 (Reuters) - An ambitious Italian plan for tax
cuts to be...