| Dec 19, 2013
| 2:24 AM
Dec 19 (Reuters) - Wall Street securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets
| Dec 18, 2013
| 1:08 PM
Dec 18 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions
and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Wednesday:
** European Union state aid regulators launched an
investigation into proposed British support for a 16 billion
pound ($26 billion)...
| Dec 4, 2013
| 5:19 AM
Dec 4 (Reuters) - SPX Corp said it would sell its
44.5 percent stake in EGS Electric Group LLC to partner Emerson
Electric Co for $571 million.
SPX, which makes food and beverage production equipment,
electrical transformers, and cooling towers for power...
| Nov 22, 2013
| 10:57 AM
Nov 22 (Reuters) - Emerson Electric Co :
* Announces close on sale of Embedded Computing & Power
Majority Interest to
* Deal to result in about $175 million less sales,about $25
million less pretax
earnings in Q1 and FY 2014 than...
| Nov 20, 2013
| 3:16 AM
Nov 20 (Reuters) - :
* Danaher Corp : Bernstein raises price target to $83
from $80; rating
* Emerson Electric Co : Bernstein raises price target
to $71 from $68;
rating market perform
* Eaton Corporation Plc : Bernstein raises price target...