| Dec 19, 2013
| 1:03 PM
Dec 19 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions
| Dec 10, 2013
| 10:30 AM
What's so wrong with palm oil, from the palm trees that bear fruit, not coconuts?
Well, if you listen to environmentalists and animal-rights advocates along with nutrition and health experts, they'll tell you it's something close to poison.
| Dec 4, 2013
| 10:30 AM
Fox has sold all of its TV ad inventory for Super Bowl XLVIII, slated to be played February 2 and broadcast by the 21st Century Fox-owned network from MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J. Now the network is moving to line up clients for other types of...
| Nov 28, 2013
| 9:03 AM
* Sees sales to agri-food sector up 50 pct to 1 bln euros
* 11 bln euro market grows as recycling technology improves
* Mars factory's waste water produces gas to cut energy bill
PARIS, Nov 28 (Reuters) - France's Veolia Environnement
| Nov 27, 2013
| 3:07 AM
* Online shoppers stick to shopping lists, browse less
* Exposed firms include Nestle, Mondelez, Coke, Pepsi, Time
* Quarter of consumer goods sales seen moving online -
* Convenience stores, pick-up points are new hot spots for...