| Nov 27, 2012
| 7:09 AM
According to many news reports, Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales were way up this year.
| Mar 10, 2014
| 4:34 AM
* China trade data weak
* Boeing finds cracks in wings of Dreamliners in production
* Futures down: Dow 21 pts, S&P 2.5 pts, Nasdaq 0.75 pts
By Chuck Mikolajczak
NEW YORK, March 10 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures
edged lower on Monday, on the...
| Feb 19, 2014
| 10:57 PM
* Spreadbetters see European shares skidding at open
* China flash PMI finds manufacturing weaker than expected
* Minutes show Fed still intent on stimulus withdrawal
* Yen pushes higher vs. dollar, euro; dollar index heads for
| Jan 31, 2014
| 5:43 PM
If there was a winner among the piles of gifts given to children this Christmas, Barbie certainly wasn't it.
The fashion doll — possibly the best-known player in Mattel Inc.'s stable of products — endured a 13% sales slide during the...
| Dec 18, 2013
| 11:44 AM
The long wait is over; today is Free Shipping Day!
With over 900 participating stores, the sixth-annual Free Shipping Day is expected to be better than ever thanks to stricter participation requirements. Unlike previous events, this year's Free Shipping...