| Aug 4, 2014
| 2:24 PM
A child accidentally set fire to the family's home during the weekend after lighting fireworks in a bedroom, officials said.
The fire happened about noon Saturday in the 2300 block of Northwest 16th Court, according to Fort Lauderdale Fire Rescue....
| Aug 9, 2014
| 9:11 AM
A Summit Hill summer home at the bottom of Bugsy's Mountain was destroyed Friday afternoon by a blaze that drew firefighters from Carbon and Schuylkill counties.
The fire was reported about 12:10 p.m. at a vacant house on the northern base of Bugsy'...
| Aug 8, 2014
| 8:34 PM
A large commercial building was damaged in a two-alarm fire Friday night, Anne Arundel Fire Department said.
Firefighters got the fire under control at 10:30 p.m., about an hour after they were called to the 600 block of Pittman Road, said Lt. Craig...
| Aug 6, 2014
| 7:05 AM
SACRAMENTO, Calif. There is no denying Sabrina Rodriguez has talent.
The anchor for Sacramento's Fox40 lists five Emmy awards on her Facebook page, and that doesn't include two more she received at a gala ceremony June 14 in San Francisco, not far from...
| Jul 30, 2014
| 7:30 PM
A church in Suffolk caught fire Wednesday, a city spokeswoman said.
Someone passing by Village Christian Fellowship Church in the 3000 block of Bridge Road reported the fire to authorities after 8 p.m. There, firefighters and police at the scene found...
| Aug 3, 2014
| 4:46 PM
A Sunday afternoon fire at a home west of Boca Raton left one person injured.
Palm Beach County Fire-Rescue responded at 1:17 p.m. to a blaze reported on the 22000 block of Altona Drive. Firefighters found heavy black smoke and flames from the side of...
| Aug 5, 2014
| 2:45 PM
The body of a woman was found in the smoldering ruins of a single-story home in Costa Mesa that was consumed by a blaze Tuesday, authorities said.
By the time crews responded to reports of a fire at the Oahu Place home just after 6:30 a.m., flames...
| Aug 5, 2014
| 11:25 AM
A woman was found dead after a fire consumed her single-story home in Costa Mesa on Tuesday morning, fire officials and neighbors confirmed.
Fire crews responded to reports of a fire at 1654 Oahu Place just after 6:30 a.m. Upon arrival, fire officials...
| Jul 29, 2014
| 6:20 AM
FAIRFIELD — Southbound Metro-North New Haven line commuter trains were delayed Tuesday morning after a fire was reported on a train.
The train was stopped at the Fairfield Metro Center station and Fairfield firefighters checked it and found no...
| Jul 29, 2014
| 4:21 AM
ENFIELD — The severe weather that moved across northern Hartford County Sunday evening caused a house fire on Prospect Street and brought a tree down onto houses on Crescent Beach Drive.
One resident credits her sister for the family surviving the...
| Jul 28, 2014
| 3:56 PM
A fire significantly damaged a duplex at 1443 E. Broadway Sunday morning, while the occupants were able to escape without any injuries, fire officials said.
At around 11:05 a.m. the power went out at the structure, prompting the residents to head...