Week 6 locks
1. Steve McNair QB, Titans vs. Texans
Tim Couch QB, Browns vs. Raiders-70.5 completion rate, 4 TDs in two starts
3. Aaron Brooks QB, Saints vs. Bears
4. Marc Bulger QB, Rams vs. Falcons
5. Jamal Lewis, RB, Ravens at Cardinals
6. Travis Henry, RB, Bills at Jets
7. Donald Driver, WR, Packers vs. Chiefs
8. Darrell Jackson WR, Seahawks vs. 49ers
9. Morten Andersen K, Chiefs at Packers
10. Broncos defense vs. Steelers-Steelers have thrown 3 INTs for TDs already.
Week 6 stiffs
1. Jeff Blake QB, Cardinals vs. Ravens
2. Vinny Testaverde, QB, Jets vs. Bills
3. Patrick Ramsey QB, Redskins vs. Bucs
4. Brian Westbrook RB, Eagles at Cowboys
5. Charlie Garner RB, Raiders at Browns
6. Domanick Davis RB, Texans at Titans
7. Keenan McCardell WR, Bucs at Redskins-Injuries, MNF outburst equal bull's eye to DBs.
8. Chad Lewis TE, Eagles at Cowboys
9. John Kasay K, Panthers at Colts
10. Texans defense at Titans
Injuries that could affect your lineups.
Mike Alstott, RB, Bucs-Placed on IR with neck injury.
Charles Rogers, WR, Lions-Expected to miss a month with broken collarbone.
Edgerrin James, RB, Colts-Might miss Sunday's game with sore back.
Matt Bryant, K, Giants-Out 3 to 4 weeks with pulled hamstring.
Eric Moulds, WR, Bills-Status uncertain over groin injury.