A wrap-up of overnight news from the Tribune's breaking news desk:
• An 80-year-old man was pronounced dead Friday night from injuries he suffered when he was struck by a van Thursday morning in the city's Lakeview neighborhood. Read more.
• At least five adults and nine children were displaced after an early morning fire broke out today on the city's South Side. Read more.
• A 19-year-old man died after a vehicle he was riding in struck a tree in the South Side's Back of the Yards neighborhood early this morning, authorities said. Read more.
• Shootings on Chicago's South, West and Northwest sides since Friday evening have left two men dead and at least six people injured, including a 16-year-old boy, according to police. Read more.
• A 64-year-old man died when his vehicle crashed into a storefront in the Northwest Side's Sauganash neighborhood, police said. Read email@example.com | Twitter: @ChicagoBreaking