- Local teams notice strategy changes lead to success in track and field
- 2013 Top 10 boys track and field preseason poll
- 2013 boys track and field by the numbers
- All-Metro first team for Fall 2014
- High school sports in February-March 2015
- High school sports in December 2014-January 2015
See more photos »
- Massachusetts Interscholastic Athletic Association
- Kevin Payne
Perry Hall, senior
Developing into one of the state's top distance runners, Ciattei pulled off the tough sweep of the 1,600 and 3,200 in Class 4A to finish a strong indoor track season. He was also an All-Metro first-team pick in cross country.
Digital Harbor, senior
A big part of the Rams' Class 3A state championship during the indoor season, Flaviano won the 300 and contributed to the winning 1,600 relay. He can score points in several ways in individual and relay events.
Mount St. Joseph, junior
Hatcher competed in seven different events during the indoor track season for the Gaels. As one of the MIAA's best well-rounded athletes, he always found ways to score points.
With the ability to run the 400, 800 and various relays, McLean helps the Greyhounds score points in several different events. During the indoor track season, he won the 800 at the MIAA championships.
Miller debuted with a solid showing in his first indoor track season, scoring points in the 55 dash (second), 55 hurdles (fourth) and the 300 (eighth) at the Class 3A state championship meet last month.