VETERAN: Tight end Kris Wilson. The eight-year journeyman has become the favorite to be the top backup behind Ed Dickson and Dennis Pitta. He is tied for the Ravens lead with seven catches, and his 83 yards receiving tops all of the team's tight ends.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 38, Carolina Panthers 10 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Panthers in Week 4
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Carolina Panthers
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Chris Carr
- Jimmy Smith (football)
- Mark LeVoir
See more topics »
ON THE BUBBLE: Wide receiver LaQuan Williams. The undrafted rookie out of Maryland has stepped up in every game whether it's a big catch or a clutch punt return. The Poly graduate is battling Marcus Smith for the final wide receiver spot on the roster.
DOUBTFUL: WR Lee Evans (foot). QUESTIONABLE: CB Chris Carr (hamstring), G-T Mark LeVoir (unspecified) and RB Matt Lawrence (unspecified). PROBABLE: C Matt Birk (knee), G Marshal Yanda (back spasms) and WR James Hardy (hamstring).