Towson 13, Saint Joseph's 6: The Tigers (8-7, 4-2 Colonial Athletic Association) opened the game on a 5-0 run and never relinquished the lead to the visiting Hawks (5-11, 1-5).
Greg Cuccinello posted a career-high four goals to lead Towson.
- Dixon's three 2-point goals lift Bayhawks in MLL opener, 17-14
- Loyola men's lacrosse team ends 13-game losing streak to Johns Hopkins
- Women's lacrosse: Franke's 13 saves help No. 13 Princeton beat No. 6 Penn State
- 2014 local men's college lacrosse [Pictures]
- 2014 Federation of International Lacrosse World Championships [Pictures]
- National lacrosse Players of the Week 2014 season
See more photos »
- College Sports
- Harvard Crimson
- St. John's Red Storm
See more topics »
Mount St. Mary's 14, Wagner 7: The Mount (6-9, 2-3 Northeast Conference) scored 13 unanswered goals to take down the host Seahawks (1-12, 0-5).
St. Mary's 10, York 9: The host Spartans (13-4) put together a 5-1 run in the fourth quarter, but their rally fell short against the Seahawks (11-6) in the Capital Athletic Conference semifinal.
Salisbury 20, Mary Washington 8: The visiting Sea Gulls (14-4) outscored the Eagles (9-7) in the second half 12-3 to advance in the CAC semifinal.
Gettysburg 12, McDaniel 10: Christian Dallmus allowed 12 goals on 16 shots as the visiting Green Terror (5-11, 2-6 Centennial Conference) fell to the Bullets (9-6, 5-3).
Widener 17, Hood 7: Josh Fox had six goals and three assists to lead the visiting Pride (10-5, 6-2 Commonwealth Conference) past the Blazers (3-14, 0-8).
Goucher 10, Merchant Marine 5: The host Gophers (8-7, 6-0 Landmark Conference) scored five unanswered goals and finished the game on a 6-1 run to beat the Mariners (8-7, 3-3).
Stevenson 26, Lycoming 5: The visiting Warriors (4-11, 3-5 Middle Atlantic Conference) were held scoreless for over two quarters as the Mustangs (15-2, 8-0) rolled.