• The Eastern Collegiate Athletic Conference may be swelling when it comes to men's lacrosse in the coming years, and Michigan and High Point are among teams interested in joining. ECAC Commissioner Rudy Keeling said "several" different schools were interested in the league and conference officials were holding a meeting Thursday night to determine which teams should formally apply. Officials at both Michigan and High Point confirmed their interest in the ECAC. If a 10-team divisional format were pursued, three sources said within the past week that they expected Penn State to be in discussions to rejoin the ECAC, though coach Jeff Tambroni said he had no knowledge of consideration of leaving the Colonial Athletic Association.
- Maryland attackman Catalino back on track
- Men's and women's college lacrosse games of the week
- College lacrosse men's and women's players of the week
- 2013 men's college lacrosse: April-May [Pictures]
- 2013 men's college lacrosse: Feb.-March [Pictures]
- National lacrosse Players of the Week 2013 season
See more photos »
- Syracuse Orange
See more topics »
• Syracuse's Tim Desko will not play for the Orange this Saturday against Notre Dame, his father and coach John Desko said at practice Wednesday. The junior attackman's injured knee has become infected, and he's on medication to bring the swelling down, CoachDesko said. There's a possibility he also won't be ready for Syracuse's regular-season finale against St. John's, Coach Desko said.
• McDonogh's win over Calvert Hall shook up the Under Armour/Inside Lacrosse Power Rankings. The Cardinals moved to No. 7 from No. 3, and McDonogh moved up from No. 11 to No. 5. St. Paul's comes in at No. 18, while St. Mary's squeaks in at No. 23.