A coastal flood advisory is in effect Monday morning for locations along the western shore of the Maryland Chesapeake Bay from Anne Arundel County northward and for Washington, D.C., along the tidal Potomac River. A small craft advisory is in effect Monday night for the Maryland Chesapeake Bay south of Pooles Island and the lower tidal Potomac River from Cobb Island to Smith Point. Forecasters warn that minor coastal flooding is possible near high tide late Monday night for areas near the western shore of the Maryland Chesapeake Bay.
- Maryland weather photos of 2014 [Pictures]
- Share your Md. weather photos
- Hurricane names of 2014 [Pictures]
- Tornado, severe thunderstorm safety tips [Pictures]
- Top 10 high allergy cities
- Maryland's storms through the years [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Baltimore Weather
- Washington, DC
- Anne Arundel County
Tuesday is expected to be partly sunny, with a high near 87 and south winds between 6 and 8 miles per hour.
Tuesday night is expected to be mostly clear, with a low around 75 and south winds between 5 and 10 miles per hour.