A small craft advisory is in effect for the Maryland Chesapeake Bay south of North Beach and the lower tidal Potomac River. A coastal flood advisory is in effect until 9 a.m. Friday for Baltimore City, Baltimore County and Harford County. A coastal flood warning is in effect until 8 a.m. Friday for Anne Arundel County.
- Share your Md. weather photos
- Maryland weather throughout the year [Pictures]
- Hazards of winter weather [Pictures]
- Hurricane names of 2013
- Tornado, severe thunderstorm safety tips [Pictures]
- Top 10 high allergy cities
See more photos »
- Weather Reports
- Baltimore Weather
- Harford County
See more topics »
Saturday is expected to be mostly sunny, with a high near 82 and east winds between 6 and 8 miles per hour.
Saturday night is expected to be partly cloudy, with a low around 61 and east winds between 3 and 7 miles per hour.