A small craft advisory is in effect for the Maryland Chesapeake Bay and the tidal Potomac River until early Thursday evening. The small craft advisory continues through late Thursday night for the Chesapeake Bay from Drum Point to Smith Point and the Tangier Sound area.
- Maryland weather photos of 2014 [Pictures]
- Share your Md. weather photos
- Hurricane names of 2014 [Pictures]
- Tornado, severe thunderstorm safety tips [Pictures]
- Top 10 high allergy cities
- Maryland's storms through the years [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Baltimore Weather
- Tangier (Accomack, Virginia)
Friday is expected to be sunny, with a high near 73 and northwest winds between 9 and 15 miles per hour.
Friday night is expected to be clear, with a low around 53 and northwest winds between 3 and 7 miles per hour.