A small craft advisory is in effect for the Maryland Chesapeake Bay and the tidal Potomac River until early Thursday evening. The small craft advisory continues through late Thursday night for the Chesapeake Bay from Drum Point to Smith Point and the Tangier Sound area.
- Share your Md. weather photos
- Maryland weather throughout the year [Pictures]
- Hazards of winter weather [Pictures]
- Hurricane names of 2013
- Tornado, severe thunderstorm safety tips [Pictures]
- Top 10 high allergy cities
See more photos »
- Weather Reports
- Baltimore Weather
- Tangier (Accomack, Virginia)
Friday is expected to be sunny, with a high near 73 and northwest winds between 9 and 15 miles per hour.
Friday night is expected to be clear, with a low around 53 and northwest winds between 3 and 7 miles per hour.