The victim was identified as Noe Rodriguez Alverto, of Middle River.
At 10:53 a.m. Tuesday, police and fire units responded to a call for a pedestrian struck. Police said a 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser driven by Malinda Johnson, 41, had been traveling northbound on North Charles Street when it struck Alverto. He was pronounced dead at the scene, police said.
- Two arrested in Catonsville double shooting that left one dead
- Violent arrest by Baltimore police officer caught on video
- Baltimore County police search for second suspect in 'extremely violent' attack
- Maryland mugshots in the news [Pictures]
- Highway and Road Disasters
- Transportation Disasters
- Charles Street
See more topics »
The driver of the vehicle stopped, and police said Johnson and three passengers were taken to Greater Baltimore Medical Center with minor injuries. Police said charges are pending.
This story has been updated.