A male pedestrian was fatally struck in Pikesville while crossing the road on Friday morning, according to Baltimore County Police.
Police and fire units responding to a report of a struck pedestrian at Old Court Road and Estates Court said that the victim, Damien Graham, 30, of the 3500 block of Edmondson Ave. in Baltimore, was crossing the road when he was struck by a 2009 Honda CRV. The victim was not in a crosswalk, police said.
The 33-year-old driver of the vehicle remained at the scene and was transported to Northwest Hospital with non-life–threatening injuries, police said.
- Whiteford man dies in single vehicle crash in northern Harford early Friday
- Owings Mills man convicted on drug, weapon charges
- Police investigating killing of woman, 77, near Frederick
- Police car vandalized in Baltimore
- Maryland mugshots in the news
- Northwest Hospital
Old Court Road & Estates Court, Pikesville, MD 21208, USA