Baltimore County police responded to two separate stabbings at opposite ends of the county early Friday.
The first call came in at 4:10 a.m. from a woman in the 1400 block of Hadwick Drive in Essex. She told police a man, with whom she was slightly acquainted, was banging on her front door and bleeding from stab wounds. Patrol officers took the man to Johns Hopkins Bayview Hospital. His injuries were not considered life-threatening.
The other incident occurred at 5:37 a.m. in the 7400 Brixworth Court in Woodlawn. Police said an argument between two brothers escalated to the point where they stabbed each other. One brother was taken to Sinai Hospital Trauma Center and the other went to Sinai's emergency room. Neither suffered life-threatening wounds, police said.
- Md. student held without bond in fatal stabbing
- Student, 18, fatally stabbed at Bowie State; roommate charged
- Man in Columbia stabbing identified, warrant issued
- Maryland mugshots in the news [Pictures]
- 15 important Baltimore crime stories from 2012 [Pictures]
- Injuries and Wounds
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Woodlawn (Baltimore, Maryland)
See more topics »
1400 Hadwick Dr, Essex, MD 21221, USA
7400 Brixworth Ct, Windsor Mill, MD 21244, USA
Police are treating both stabbings as domestic incidents.