A man was shot multiple times in Middle River on Wednesday evening, according to Baltimore County police and fire dispatchers.
Police received a call about 6:58 p.m. from Franklin Square Hospital Center reporting a man with multiple gunshot wounds had arrived at the hospital, a police dispatcher said.
The actual shooting occurred near the intersection of Martin Boulevard and Middle River Road, the dispatcher said.
- Man plots murder-for-hire scheme from behind bars, police said
- Baltimore man charged with killing stepbrother in Rosedale
- Baltimore Crime Beat blog
- Maryland mugshots in the news [Pictures]
- Baltimore County
- Franklin Square Medical Center
Martin Blvd & Middle River Rd, Middle River, MD 21220, USA
Detectives with the violent crimes unit were at the scene investigating late Wednesday, he said.
A fire department dispatcher said the man was later transported from Franklin Square to the Maryland Shock Trauma Center.
No further information was immediately available.