Two people were taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation after a house fire in Essex overnight, Baltimore County fire officials said.
The fire broke out in a home in the 1600 block of Poles Road shortly before midnight, and firefighters found heavy smoke coming from the house. The fire was under control at about 12:40 a.m., fire officials said.
There was no more information on the condition of those injured, and the cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Baltimore officer charged with assaulting his wife and her boyfriend
- Grandmother of child who died of methadone intoxication sentenced to 40 years
- Man rescued after building collapse near Camden Yards
- Maryland mugshots in the news [Pictures]
- Essex (Baltimore, Maryland)
1600 Poles Road, Essex, MD 21221, USA