Baltimore County police say a 19-year-old man was fatally stabbed Thursday afternoon in Middle River and officers have one person in custody for questioning.
Police responding about 12:15 p.m. to multiple 911 calls about juveniles fighting found the victim with at least one stab wound near the intersection of Ballard Avenue and Pawnee Road, police said. Police have since identified him as Anthony Theodore Whiting Jr., of Middle River.
Whiting died after being taken to Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center in Baltimore.
- Three from Baltimore stabbed in Ocean City
- Stabbing reported at 7-Eleven in Idlewylde
- Aberdeen woman charged with stabbing man
- Maryland mugshots in the news [Pictures]
- 15 important Baltimore crime stories from 2012 [Pictures]
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Ballard Avenue & Pawnee Road, Middle River, MD 21220, USA
The person being questioned has not been identified.