An elderly man was killed after he was struck by an MTA bus in Parkville on Wednesday afternoon, Baltimore County police said.
The man may have been trying to cross the street when he was struck before 3:30 p.m. at Harford Road near Alden Road, police said. The man was identified as Edward Charles Kohler, 85, of Baltimore. Police said he was crossing Harford Road when he was struck by the bus. The bus remained on the scene.
Police are investigating the crash and Harford Road was temporarily closed.
- Man in prison for 20 years over 5.9 grams of marijuana wins appeal
- May 2015: Baltimore's deadliest month since 1970s
- Police investigate 3 Baltimore shootings
- Police car vandalized in Baltimore
- Maryland mugshots in the news
- Highway and Road Disasters
- Transportation Disasters
- Maryland Transit Administration
Harford Road & Alden Road, Parkville, MD 21234, USA