A Perry Hall man died after his motorcycle veered off the road and struck a tree, Baltimore County Police said.
Anthony Joseph Petti, 41, had been riding the bike southbound in the 9900 block of Fox Hill Road when the accident happened, according to police. He was not wearing a helment and was pronounced dead at the scene, police said.
Petti lived in the 9900 block of Pepper Hill Road, police said, just a couple of streets away from where the accident happened.
- Man in prison for 20 years over 5.9 grams of marijuana wins appeal
- May 2015: Baltimore's deadliest month since 1970s
- Police investigate 3 Baltimore shootings
- Police car vandalized in Baltimore
- Maryland mugshots in the news
- Highway and Road Disasters
- Transportation Disasters
9900 Fox Hill Road, Perry Hall, Maryland, 21128
Baltimore County officers are continuing to investigate.