A Perry Hall man died after his motorcycle veered off the road and struck a tree, Baltimore County Police said.
Anthony Joseph Petti, 41, had been riding the bike southbound in the 9900 block of Fox Hill Road when the accident happened, according to police. He was not wearing a helment and was pronounced dead at the scene, police said.
Petti lived in the 9900 block of Pepper Hill Road, police said, just a couple of streets away from where the accident happened.
- Hospital worker 'used as a human shield' in gang-related killing, police say
- Another violent arrest by Baltimore police caught on video
- Prince George's County police officer charged with assault in Baltimore
- Maryland mugshots in the news [Pictures]
- Transportation Disasters
- Highway and Road Disasters
- Perry Hall
9900 Fox Hill Road, Perry Hall, Maryland, 21128
Baltimore County officers are continuing to investigate.