Police released the name of the man killed in a double shooting on Tuesday north of Patterson Park.
Justin Lee Milton, 32, of the 5100 block of Lodestone Way, was found shot in the head in the 2500 block of Monument Street Tuesday night. About a half hour later, he was pronounced dead at Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Police found him while investigating reports of gunshots in the 600 block of N. Milton Ave. Officers also found a 34-year-old man who had been shot in the torso. He suffered non-life-threatening injuries and survived, said police, who did not release his name because the case remains open. Police do not have any suspects but said their investigation revealed that both victims were in the McElderry Park neighborhood when someone approached them with a gun and fired.
- Two charged with murder in Annapolis shooting
- One killed in Balto. double shooting Tuesday night
- Restaurant owner charged with running illegal club after shooting
- Maryland mugshots in the news [Pictures]
- 15 important Baltimore crime stories from 2012 [Pictures]
- Patterson Park
600 North Milton Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Police have asked anyone with information to call homicide detectives at 410-396-2100.