Three men were shot in East Baltimore on Sunday night, and all are expected to survive their injuries, city police said.
The men were shot in the 2900 block of East Monument Street after 7 p.m., police said. One man was shot in the hand, one in the abdomen and one shot in the leg, said Detective Vernon Davis, a police spokesman.
Two of the victims left in a car and were stopped by police about a mile away, near the intersection of Orleans Street and North Duncan Street, and taken to a local hospital.
- Two men charged in county homicide
- Knife-wielding man at child's birthday party killed by Baltimore Police
- Man dies after shooting at Baltimore County motel
- Police car vandalized in Baltimore
- Maryland mugshots in the news
2900 East Monument Street, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Orleans Street & North Duncan Street, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
More information about suspects or motive was not immediately available.
Anyone with information about the shooting may call 410-396-2433.