Three men were shot in East Baltimore on Sunday night, and all are expected to survive their injuries, city police said.
The men were shot in the 2900 block of East Monument Street after 7 p.m., police said. One man was shot in the hand, one in the abdomen and one shot in the leg, said Detective Vernon Davis, a police spokesman.
Two of the victims left in a car and were stopped by police about a mile away, near the intersection of Orleans Street and North Duncan Street, and taken to a local hospital.
- Man in prison for 20 years over 5.9 grams of marijuana wins appeal
- May 2015: Baltimore's deadliest month since 1970s
- Police investigate 3 Baltimore shootings
- Police car vandalized in Baltimore
- Maryland mugshots in the news
2900 East Monument Street, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Orleans Street & North Duncan Street, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
More information about suspects or motive was not immediately available.
Anyone with information about the shooting may call 410-396-2433.