A 15-year-old boy was shot in East Baltimore on Tuesday afternoon, police said, and his injuries were not expected to be life-threatening.
The boy was shot about 1:45 p.m. near the intersection of North Patterson Park Avenue and East Hoffman Street, police said.
More information was not immediately available.
- Man in prison for 20 years over 5.9 grams of marijuana wins appeal
- May 2015: Baltimore's deadliest month since 1970s
- Police investigate 3 Baltimore shootings
- Police car vandalized in Baltimore
- Maryland mugshots in the news
North Patterson Park Avenue & East Hoffman Street, Baltimore, MD 21213, USA