Two men were shot in Southwest Baltimore Tuesday night in separate incidents a couple of miles and less than an hour apart, police said.
In the first incident, a man was shot in the back after 9 p.m. near Christian and South Pulaski streets, in the Carrollton Ridge neighborhood. After 10 p.m., a man was shot in the 3300 block of Edmondson Ave., in the Edgewood neighborhood. Homicide detectives were called to the scene due to the severity of the victim's injuries, police said.
More information about the incidents was not immediately available.
- Man in prison for 20 years over 5.9 grams of marijuana wins appeal
- May 2015: Baltimore's deadliest month since 1970s
- Police investigate 3 Baltimore shootings
- Police car vandalized in Baltimore
- Maryland mugshots in the news
South Pulaski Street & Christian Street, Baltimore, MD 21223, USA
3300 Edmondson Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21229, USA