A man was fatally shot in Northeast Baltimore on Monday night, the 80th homicide of 2013, police said.
The man was found shot multiple times in the 3100 block of Cliftmont Avenue in the Belair-Edison neighborhood about 8:15 p.m., police said. He was pronounced dead at a hospital about 45 minutes later.
It is the third homicide in that neighborhood this year.
- In Belair-Edison neighborhood, grief after a daytime killing
- Man wounded, dog killed in separate police-involved shootings
- Officer involved in Baltimore shooting identified
- Police car vandalized in Baltimore
- Maryland mugshots in the news
3100 Cliftmont Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21213, USA
Homicide detectives are investigating the case, but a suspect and motive could not immediately be determined, police said.